Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Overload

Do you ever have so much going on that you don't know where to start? That's where my blog posts are. On my morning drive I think up all sorts of things I would like otshare vut can never decide what comes first.

Last weekend was the busiest I've had in a while and it was great. I went to a crafty baby shower, out to dinner and fell asleep on the couch before 9pm on Saturday. I also took a second stab at our taxes online. Largely because I'm anal.

On Sunday morning I had a horrible sinus headache due to the weather so I chilled on the couch. My doc doesn't want me taking my usual meds so there was much laying around/whimpering. On the way to our to the Super Bowl party I requested a drug store detour, where I met the most unhelpful pharmacist ever and bought a neti pot. We got to the party early enough so that I could help make some of the food and chill with my friend before the boys got loud. I realize that I like cooking for others and being around a group, but I hate hosting. This friend likes hosting so I try to get there early enough to help set up and also help her clean up at the end.

I may have also eaten half a bag of Doritos. Maybe...

No comments: