Friday, May 1, 2009

Things that make me proud

Eariler this week, amidst the craziness, I called my cousin to see how she is doing. We talked about finals, the graduation plans, her new job, and summer plans.

She's exicted about a trip to Europe with her mom this summer and all of the family that are coming in for graduation. Pretty normal stuff. Then she said she's really excited about starting to invest! When she starts working in June she's definately starting a Roth IRA and possibly starting a 401(K) depending on what thier package looks like. I can't tell you how proud I was of her at the moment.

My cousin is 22, debt free, and ready to do her thing in the market. She secured a job last summer. Pretty much, she has her head on straight and is ready to tackle adulthood.

No comments: