Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February extra earnings and groceries

I was looking at the number and realized why I was feeling so burnt out last week. In the past few days I've deposited more than $300 (260+ net)into my account. These are all funds that I've learned in the last week and a half. It will be worth it when I snowflake a little later tonight.

Grocery wise things have been good also. The original budget amount was $200. Halfway through the month I realized that keeping it under $100 was a possiblity. That was until I got sick and sent Gameboy to the supermarket to get emergency supplies (gatorade, crackers, etc.

In the end the total was $101.11. 1.11 over or 98.89 depending on how you look at it. Either way I'm pleased.

In March I want to be more strict about snowflaking immediately. This month I've honestly been too tired get to the bank, do the math (I have to take some off of the top with one of the extra income streams), and remember to transfer.

No comments: