Thursday, April 24, 2008

Grey's Stupid

Grey's Anatomy is back! This makes me irrationally excited.

In financial news I've fallen subject to the stupid tax. Of all the stupid taxes I tell myself it's not a bad one. So how did I mess up? Not bringing things back to the library in time. I kept forgetting to put everything I had checked out in the car, or canceling a greater trip the library was a part of,* or just general forgetfulness. I haven't figured out the damage yet, but it goes to a good cause right? Helping the library buy more books and CD's for me to enjoy in the future? Well I'm going to keep telling myself that. ;)

Have you paid the stupid tax lately?

*in an effort to save gas

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I wanted to watch Grey's last night, but I missed the first few minutes so I am going to watch it online today. (Love ABC.com)

was it good?

I've done that with library books before, but it's such small and a stupid tax that it makes me mad. I really love librarys though

SavingDiva said...

I had TWO bounced check fees in one month! WTF?! I haven't had one in years! (Full Disclosure: I had one while in college)