Saturday, March 15, 2008

Off the Wagon

In the past few days I've fallen off of the wagon. My particular issue has been fast/convenience food. In the past two month's I've done a great job of eating in 95% of the time. The other 5% has been planned meals out for date nights or work functions.

Since Thursday I have hit 4 drive-thrus and gotten takeout. I also bought stuff I shouldn't have bought at Target the other night. Mainly dessert fixings that won't really contribute healthy or hearty meals. It's frustrating because I know I can do better, but stress and sleeplessness have a way of pulling me off course.

The only good news is that it isn't having an adverse affect on the budget. The drive-thru's will come out of discretionary spending and we're still on track with the groceries for the month.

No comments: