Saturday, March 1, 2008

$0.84

This amount of money shouldn't make me as happy as I am right now but it totally does. Why you ask? Because of all of the money I earned this is truly free money. I didn't have to work, drive, or do much more than spend some time online to earn it.

In January I joined Lending Club. I used a referal that should have given me $25 to play with. Instead I magically got $50. After a some verification (a checking account number is involved so I had to make sure things were on the up and up) I chose two individuals that I wanted to fund.

So far I've only invested funds from signing up and one referal, but I'm looking forward to a steady string of small snowflakes that required no upfront funds.

If you're interested in joining you can use this link or the one above.

Happy earning!

No comments: