Friday, March 14, 2008

Snowflakes and other Progress

I've decided to add a list of snowflakes to the sidebar. This will help keep track of all of the snowflakes that come in throughout the month. So far, considering that I haven't had much free time the snowflakes are going well this month.

For the most part the snowflakes will go to the loan I'm focusing on repaying. Earlier this month I decided to use a big snowflake from my contract work and fully fund the emergency fund. I prefer thinking about as few things as possible at once. I combined the rest of the snowflakes and sent in a student loan payment. Both are highlighted on the progress bars I was finally able to figure out, also on the sidebar.

I would love to keep writing but I need to get some work done to keep the snowflakes falling.

No comments: