Sunday, May 11, 2008

May Goals

I was all ready to write about how we're doing so far this month when I realized I never actually posted my May goals. I mapped them out earlier this month when I was all sick.

The Goals
Groceries: $175
Eating out: $40
Snowflakes: $500
Roth IRA: $200

So far I'm on track. Groceries for the month have come to $77.66. That includes today's hangover run. We rarely drink and almost never drink together (so we have a designated driver). Gameboy over did it so this morning included a Target run of feel better foods. I'm pretty confident that we'll stay under $175, if not $150 for the month.

The snowflakes are growing and should exceed $500 by the end of the month. If I have time to get things together tonight I may be able to hit the $500 mark early next week.

How's your month so far?

77.66

No comments: