Thursday, May 29, 2008

Month End Snowflakes

A while back I looked at the snowflakes I've accumulated so far this month. I set a goal of hitting the $500 mark by the end of the month and I'm happy to say I've made it! In addition to a jury summons and a few bills the mailman brought me a check for $630. The consulting work I did in March had a fuzzy ending and I didn't submit a time sheet right away.* I don't know that this snowflake will go into the snowflake account. I think it will be earmarked for my wedding dress/alterations/shoes. On a side note I think I've found a dress!

Without this check I've made $403.35 for the month. The snowflakes from 5/28 and 5/29 were unexpected** so I could make a few more dollars this month. Regardless, I'm happy with 1033.35.

*Upon submitting my last report the agreement was to wait 3-7 days for revisions and turn it all in. The revisions never came.

**Or I've been doing a really bad job of tracking my extra income.

No comments: