Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Juries, Addendums, and Life

I'm having one of those weeks where everything seems to be going wrong (or at least not the way I would like). Yesterday's jury summons has turned into a week long trial which will make meeting my month end deadlines really fun, if not impossible. The only real plus is the greatly reduced parking/free bus passes. I had to drive because of other commitments the past two days but will be spending some quality time with our public transport system.

In other news the bank we're trying to buy the house from keeps coming at us with crazy addendum. The latest of which could jeopardize our down payment plan. We're talking with our mortgage guy and trying to figure things out.

And because my body decided it should get in on the fun I have a cold. As a result I've been lazy this week, not packing lunches or making breakfast at home. I'm going to try to get back on track starting tomorrow :).

Hope your weeks are going better.

No comments: